First Day of School!

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

There is no case of the "Sunday Scaries" over here! Why? My first day back at my elementary school is tomorrow and kiddos come in on Tuesday! This means everything picks back up between the two jobs and going to school full time. That's ok though.



I'm also super excited because tomorrow starts the Lilly Pulitzer Sale! I've always been a huge fan (I still have some of my "minnie" clothes (what Lilly refers to as little girls). Its been hit or miss with a lot of patterns for me recently, I'm really missing "old" Lilly (the more classic designs), but I always fall in love with elephant prints.

Make sure to follow on twitter, instagram, bloglovin, and snapchat (links below) to stay up to day on everything (and see what I get from the Lilly sale, first!)

See y'all soon!

 with southern grace,
Lindsey

twitter instagram pinterest |  bloglovin' | snapchat: lemart93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey