Makeup Monday: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

Every Monday is officially dedicated to Makeup over in on with southern grace. I am an absolute sucker for Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. 


I went away from this product for a while to try out some others, and well, let's just say I'm back and back for good. I spent some quality time at Sephora the other night getting the perfect color (after I messed up getting the wrong one while I was back at CNU for homecoming). 

First off, this has built in 20 SPF. I can't even tell you how much I love that....

Second, the purpose! Laura Mercier's website states this as the purpose of the moisturizer, "Give skin a healthy no-makeup look with a hint of colour that evens and enhances without hiding the skin". The point of this product isn't to hide the skin, but to enhance and even the natural skin tone. I often find that my skin isn't even (and is often quite terrible). 

Third, the feel. If you want weightless this is the product for you. I often don't even realize/remember I'm wearing make up by the end of the day.

This product has the absolute most perfect coverage, which makes it buildable if you want more than just a light moisturizer. 

It's been given 4.5/5 stars on the Laura Mercier website, with 96% of users willing to recommend this product to a friend (of 199 reviews), and it's well known for some of the awards it's won. 

Do y'all have a favorite product that you absolutely can't live without? What is it? I always love trying new products!

Make sure to follow me on social media (links below) for updates and more!


with southern grace,
Lindsey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey