Dove Dry Spray

8:38 PM

Hi Y'all,

Wow, do I miss this. I know it was one of my goals to blog twice a week this year. Yes, I have failed up to this point. But, I promise this is changing. I'm switching jobs this week, and I'll have more time to write! Woo!

Today's post isn't a super fun one, but it is about a pretty cool product: Dove Dry Spray.


(Disclaimer: this was sent to me by Influenster to review, but all opinions are absolutely my own).

I was pretty skeptical when I pulled out the men's and women's versions of the Dove Dry Spray. First and foremost, I am a tried a true Secret kind of gal. I've gone from using Clinical Strength in high school when I was the most active (riding horses and playing/coaching two sports) to the Outlast with "Xtend Technology" (whatever that is).

Now, onto the important part: what I actually thought. I didn't try the men's out, but I did smell it and I thought it smelled a little bit better than the woman's, but still really strong.

As far as the women's version went. It applied really well, but had a really strong smell. The smell was so strong that I couldn't tell if I was actually smelly or if the product was just super strong. Personally, I don't sweat too much (like I have to really be over-exerting myself to sweat), so this was definitely a tough call. I do like how it applies like a mist. It was very refreshing. I think that if they changed the scent, I would like it more, especially if it wasn't as overpowering. For reference, I was sent the cucumber one.

Overall, it's not a bad product thought. You can find it at Target by clicking here.



 with southern grace,
Lindsey


FTC Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for review, all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey