Goals vs. Resolutions + Achieving my Goals

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

Today's post is all about goals, resolutions, and how I plan on achieving my goals for 2016!



First and foremost, the difference between resolution and goal:

Resolution: n. the act of finding an answer or a solution to a conflict, problem, etc. or the answer or solution to something

Goal: n. something you are trying to do or achieve, the end toward which effort is directed.

Obviously, the biggest difference is for a resolution you think there is a problem, which a goal is just something to work towards. Most people fail at their New Years' resolutions because they don't know how to achieve them.

Personally, I plan on achieving my goals this year!

I already did a blog post on my goals, but here's a quick recap for you:



I definitely sat down and thought about my goals for a while before just jumping into what they were. I also gave myself benchmarks to help myself reach them. You can find them here.

I already have a post planned for April to update y'all so we can all keep in check with our goals for the year!

What goals have you made?

 with southern grace,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey