Making Money Fast

7:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

I don't know about y'all, but money is always important. I know that money doesn't make you happy and other things like that, but it definitely improves your quality of life. In fact, I had to get a tax return transcript, I was able to see all of them from when I started filing my individual taxes. I was able to see when I only had my job at school, versus a job at school and another job in the summer, and then when I worked started working full time post grad. Now, I will say I have been very fortunate: I am able to pay for school without going into debt thus far. I know not everyone is that lucky.

While having a job is great, it can also be really time consuming depending on where you work. I'm fortunate that I have down time at my job as well as can ask for days off when I need them. During the traditional school year, I was working two jobs. Granted, one did go with my licensure program so I was able to do part of my school requirements on the job.


However, there is one website I absolutely adore. It's called Swagbucks. Essentially, you earn points (Swagbucks) for doing simple things like surfing the web, taking polls and surveys, and even watching videos. I'm able to earn about 2500 points a month, which equals about $25. This isn't too bad when I'm spending maybe 10-15 minutes a day doing it. A nice perk to Swagbucks is that if you hit your "goal" for the day, you get a bonus and then they give you a bonus goal and even more bonus swagbucks (you get the bonuses at the end of the month).

Wait, only $25? Well, if you take more surveys and spend more time you can earn more. But, let's put that $25 in perspective:
-a little more than a tank of gas (I typically hit around $21-$22 for a tank).
-two meals at Panera
-two+ months of Netflix (depending on your subscription)
-19+ songs on iTunes (at $1.29 each)
-a 20 oz. Yeti Rambler ($24.99)

All of a sudden that $25 is looking better isn't it?

You receive your "money" in gift cards (literally to anywhere it seems) or you can get it in a PayPal gift card. It deposits directly into your PayPal account.

There's several other places like Swagbucks, too. I also use opinion outpost (surveys only), just not as frequently.

Make sure to use my referral code if you want to sign up!



with southern grace,
Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey