je t'aime J.Crew

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

Today's post is all about my love for J.Crew!



J.Crew Groups Inc. actually began back in 1947. It's an American, multi-brand and channel group. J.Crew Groups Inc. includes: J.Crew, J.Crew Factory, Crew Cuts (kids' brand), Madewell, online, and catalog sales.

Originally, J. Crew Groups Inc. was run under the name "Popular Club Plan", and the idea was "a Ralph Lauren look for a lesser expense". In 1989, "Popular Club Plan" became J.Crew Groups Inc. The first store front was in Manahattan. The group opened their first international store in 2011 in Canada. Madewell became part of the J. Crew family in 2004.

That's the basics of the company thanks to Wikipedia (don't worry, multiple other sources confirm the same information).

However, here's why I love J. Crew:

1. Classic Look: I never have to worry about my items going out of style.

2. High quality. I don't really have to worry about them getting holes or fraying.

3. The cost. You're probably like you're crazy, but J. Crew often has great sales, and so does J. Crew Factory!

4. The options. I never leave J. Crew disappointed because I always feel like they have tons of options!

5. Comfort. No matter what, when I buy anything from J. Crew I know it's going to be comfortable no matter what item it is!

What do y'all love about J. Crew? Or, do you prefer another great clothing brand?


with southern grace,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey