A Day in the Life

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

Somehow it's already mid-December and the 12 days of Christmas are here.

As you probably noticed, I didn't blog much last week because I hit a very stressful period of time at work which led to a stressful period in my personal life. However, it led me to a great blog post idea! (Spoiler: It's a Day in the Life Post).

Anyways, this is what I do on a daily basis:


6:30-6:45 a.m. // wake up and start my day! AKA check Twitter, Instagram, play solitaire, etc.
6:45-7:30ish a.m. // Get dressed, eat breakfast, get ready to leave my house for the day.
7:45-9:30 a.m. // volunteer at elementary school. I'm going back to school to be a teacher, and I volunteer in a 5th grade classroom every day Monday-Friday. Since I work retail, I sometimes have days off during the week, and on those days I'm there until 1:00.
9:45ish a.m.-6:00ish p.m. // Work. I work in retail, so our hours are a little flexible (we stay open until the last customer leaves).
6:30 p.m. // dinner. I head up and dinner is usually ready or just about ready.
7:30- 8:00 p.m. // bath/get ready for bed. I get ready for bed super early so I don't have to worry about it later on when my parents are getting ready for bed.
8:00-9:30 p.m. // spend time on social media, blog, etc. I spend a lot of time watching YouTube videos and reading others' blog posts.
9:30-10:00 p.m. // turn on Netflix and fall asleep. I always fall asleep watching Netflix (it's kind of a problem).

with southern grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey