Recent Purchases + What I'm Lusting After Roundup

8:00 AM

Hi Y'all,

I'm not one to share what I've bought, but I think that it is nice to know what people are buying. I personally haven't tried out the Dry Bar products yet, but I've heard enough good things about them, I thought I would give them a try. I have multiple pairs of Hunter Boots (Navy and pink) but both are matte. I've already worn these boots twice and love how neutral they are.





I also have a small list of things I've been lusting after...

Personally, I can't wait until the May 22 Lilly Pulitzer release (they have the cutest sailboat print coming out!). 

What have y'all bought? What are y'all lusting after?

with southern grace,
Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments absolutely make my day, thanks for writing one!
with southern grace,
Lindsey